[Rhodes22-list] Ozone has been launched

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 5 21:59:39 EDT 2015

Great!  Glad you were able to launch, weather the storm, and get Ozone safely in her slip.  Happy sailing days ahead. As we all learn with the R22, there is nothing very complicated about her so take your time and do it yourself as you will do a better job of it yourself.  I had a supposedly well qualified yard cost me over a grand owing to their lack of knowledge, which would not have been bad, if they had taken the time to either read the R22 manual I gave them or have the courtsey to ask me how something worked.
Bob in Florida on the R22 "NoKaOi 3" Safely on the hard for the hurricane season.