[Rhodes22-list] Ozone's first short sail on Lake Pepin

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 7 13:21:44 EDT 2015

Palatka Bob:  Good suggestions on North Carolina and Virginia.  We have been to Smith Mountain Lake and liked the looks of her.  We were getting ready to launch our kayaks there a couple of years ago but then the winds picked up and a rainstorm came along, so we had to scratch the kayak idea. We’ll spend some time this summer reconnoitering your other recommendations.  I know someone was up that way last year, (Lake Lure, I think) and it sounded like it would be worth taking a look.

I notice that we have a preponderance of “Bob’s” on the list so appreciate your adding “Palatka” and I'll continue adding the “NoKaOi 3” to my posts.   May I ask where you are keeping your Rhodes?

Thanks, Bob of the “NoKaOi 3"