[Rhodes22-list] Window replacement update

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 7 13:31:39 EDT 2015

 Graham:  I’m with Palatka Bob, and the others, your restoration project really looks great.  I have two left hands and really appreciate it when folks like you; Rummy and others are able to restore your R22’s to the “Bristol” category.   Additionally, Graham has entertained us with his sailing exploits in the Northwest.

What a great group!

Bob of the “NoKaOi 3”