[Rhodes22-list] Replaced Windows/Companionway Door Panels

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 10 21:26:38 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,
We've never used it but somewhere on our boat is a piece of aluminum
tubing maybe an inch in diameter and the right length to support the
folded down hatch. There is a circular cutout the same diameter in
the starboard of the hatch. The tubing/leg fits into the
cutout/socket. You could use a dowel or anything similar cut to fit.

We tend to use either the bunk/table (that stores overhead in the
v-berth) in the cockpit or a small fold-up wooden table that we store
against the bulkhead in the head. we use that in the cabin or in the
cockpit when we don't need the big table.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
recycled 1998
Rock Hall, MD