[Rhodes22-list] IMF issues

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 17 22:49:19 EDT 2015

If it is what is causing the problem....

Inspect the head of the sail to see if it has in fact came loose. It might require removing the sail to address the tab attach point. I think there are some direction on the list for removing the IMF sail. Anyone?

My guess is the tab at the head is worn out and will need to be sewn back in place. This can be done a your local sail loft unless you're handy with a sewing machine.

I'd drop the mast and inspect the head attach point before we get too far ahead of ourselves.

Any other thoughts guys?

Cheers,
Ted