[Rhodes22-list] 2003 Rhodes 22 for sale

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 18 11:40:23 EDT 2015

These photos are incredibly helpful to someone like me who got a 1986 Rhodes a few months ago from an owner who is no longer reachable. They answered a number of questions we've been trying to figure out.

I would urge much more photo posting on the blog. They're extremely valuable.

Larry Allen
Makai
Sarasota