[Rhodes22-list] IMF issues

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 19 13:13:36 EDT 2015

Hi Susan,

I have the two part mast raising system and you're welcome to borrow it for
a couple of weeks. I will be wanting it back to take out my boat again then.
I'm about 2 hours south of you in Cambridge.

I also have a second mast raising pole with winch on it. But it's slightly
screwed up. The screw up is in the base that mounts to boat. One part is
just a little off but prevents base from seating properly.  If you're
interested we could talk. I think it's repairable easily - keep meaning to
get a round to it. I think you could fabricate the other part - that goes on
the stern pulpit to hold mast fairly easily.

Borrow the whole mess and see what you think.

BTW: I just had the bottom end of my sail almost come loose - eye strap
screws came loose holding tack part of main. If, in your case, this happened
at top, it's not a difficult fix if eye strap is still hanging on and screw
holes are sound AND strap from sail ok.

Regards,

-----
Brooks Bridges