[Rhodes22-list] Leave Bimini up? Anchor rode rope to chain connection? IM...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 19 15:28:49 EDT 2015

Rick,

Woody wax? What the hell is that? Sounds kinky to me.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/19/2015 2:23:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Rummy,

Woody Wax works great for all non-skid surfaces and  the cushions don't
slide off the cockpit  seats.

Regards,

Rick

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:48 AM,  The Rhodes 22 Email List <
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>  wrote:

> Just a quick note. DO NOT WAX THE COCKPIT  SEATS.
>
> Rummy
>

> In a message dated  6/19/2015 12:48:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:
>
> Brooks,  I would not  leave my Bimini out while at the mooring unless it's
> just an   overnight and I'm sure I'm going back the next day. I'd rather
>  avoid
> the  stress on all the connection points and the shortened  life due to
UV,

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Leave-Bimini-up-Anchor-rode-rope-to-chain-connection-IMF-Main-storage-tp50249p5