[Rhodes22-list] motor lift/shaft question

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 20 01:06:57 EDT 2015

I did, Ted. The distance I referred to is about 15.5 inches. So the
short-shaft motor was OK - but barely. I.e. it was sufficient to get me out
of marina (A) where the boat was delivered and launched and into marina (B)
where I'm leasing a slip. The maiden voyage from A to B across the Herring
Bay on the Chesapeake was just great. Hopefully one day I'll be able to sail
the boat in and out of the dock too and worry less about the motor.

Jose

S/V STEADY STATE
1999/2015 R22
North Beach, MD