[Rhodes22-list] IMF Problem solved

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 24 08:52:45 EDT 2015

Glad to hear the repair went well and it's nice to see everyone pitching in to help including Stan.  Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]