[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Advice

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 11 10:10:29 EDT 2015

I will be trailering my Rhodes 22 from Edenton to Washington DC this spring
on a new double axel triad trailer.  The trailer experience is new to me and
I would appreciate any basic advice on what to do and what to avoid.  When
traveling several hundred miles is it better to keep the Yamaha 8hp outboard
on the transom or put it in the back of the vehicle?  Any basic input and
advice is appreciated.

-----
Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]