[Rhodes22-list] Reseal ports (Rummy)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Mar 14 22:37:02 EDT 2015

Joe,

I can send if Rummy cannot find.  I need to look at the tube label, now at the lake.

R,

Art
A_czerwonky at yahoo.com

On March 14, 2015, at 6:32 PM, The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     Hey Rummy, (or anyone who knows) I recall that recently you commented on a superb sealer for leaky ports.  My boat has developed such a malady, and I cannot locate the post in which you name the sealer you used (many years ago) and with which you have been completely satisfied.  How about whispering the name of the wonder sealer again.  Thanks.
Joe Camps/v John Dawson(soon back at) Bohemia River, MD