[Rhodes22-list] Aft end of cabin

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Mar 16 17:34:23 EDT 2015

If you are talking about the area on the kitchen side immediate adjacent to
the companionway, I put in a small (8" wide) hanging locker and found it
very useful. It is great access for foul weather gear and can be used for
dress clothes if placed in a hanging plastic clothes bag. The shorter
counter is not of any consequence and well worth the trade-off.
Sorry, I can't send a picture as my interior is currently in my basement as
I rebuild all of the pieces. All that was required was a partition and rod.

Graham