[Rhodes22-list] Reseal ports (Rummy)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Mar 17 15:27:56 EDT 2015

Rummy:  Glad to hear that you are on the mend and looking to sailing soon.  As to the weight, great!  Now the battle begins to keep it off.  Get a scale and weigh often as it is real easy to slip back into old ways.  I thought I was doing great but added 5# before I realized it.

Hoping to get a couple of hours on the "NoKaOi 3" this afternoon after the doc sets me free from a routine visit.

Bob in Florida

Sent from my iPad