[Rhodes22-list] Through hulls

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Mar 17 17:03:47 EDT 2015

Unless you are going off shore, if you have a below waterline through hull thats unused i would just add a ball valve cock and wire it closed.  You can even go as far as instaling pipe and an end cap for redundancy.
 Even if you have to buy and bed a new through hull it is still easier than a proper multilayer fiberglass repair.  Plus you will have an available through hull if you ever get fancy and install a salt water/or fresh water wash down pump!

Bob (palatka)