[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Advice

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Mar 21 08:14:37 EDT 2015

James,
I hate to disagree, but disc brakes make a lot of sense for folks that are
on salt water. Shoe brakes and all of their hardware corrode very quickly
when  exposed to salt water. There are rinse kits for them, but I have never
heard of  them being very effective.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/21/2015 8:05:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,