[Rhodes22-list] propane outboard motor

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Mar 23 19:26:14 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have the 5 hp Lehr and use the tank they sale, it is light and easy to carry. I do have the long shaft. I day sail on lake and don't leave tank on boat. If it's just me I strap it on top of laz, if I have others aboard, I will put in laz, but again, it's only for a few hours. I do not use a motor much and was having to clean carb twice yearly. Don't have that problem with propane. Been a couple of yrs and all I've done is oil changes (can't even tell it's been used, still clear) and lube. Just my experience.

Eric J