[Rhodes22-list] Wanna Be with questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Mar 26 11:15:17 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,
If you are looking for a well-built family cruiser that can take you
just about anywhere a small boat could reasonably be expected to go
(and then some), you've found it. Much slower than your Bucc but
still fun to sail even with the in-mast furling - it's both a major
feature and yes, a performance detriment. Haven't seen Portsmouth
numbers for a boat with in-mast furling - maybe you'll have to
generate some. A very safe boat.  grat in light air but will stand up
to a blow. Can deal with chop and big wakes. If you buy an older
boat, consider new sails.

As others have said this list is a major plus.

Best,
Mary Lou
R22 Fretless  (1991, recycled 1998)
Rock Hall, MD