[Rhodes22-list] propane outboard motor

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Mar 26 11:51:04 EDT 2015

Thanks everyone for your feedback. It's been extremely useful to hear the
pros and cons. Finally I've decided against the propane option, as the cost
of the new LEHR motor plus locker plus proper/safe installation in the
lazarette would exceed what I'd like to spend a this point. My ultimate goal
is to get electric motor so I'd rather save up for that.

Thanks in any case - I'm sure I'll be back here soon with more questions.

By the way, I will be based in Herrington Harbour at the Chesapeake Bay.

Best regards,

José