[Rhodes22-list] Permission to come aboard?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Mar 29 09:36:58 EDT 2015

Hi Jefferson,
If you have some specific attachments you want to open you might try
the list archives (which go back to 2002, the list is older than
that) on the Rhodes owners site. You'll need the date and probably
the subject line of the message, but you should be able to see the
attachments by clicking on the links within the message.

Here are the archives
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/

And more info about the list from the Rhodes Owners' site

Welcome to the list.

Mary Lou
Fretless
1991 R22 (recycled 1998)