[Rhodes22-list] Galley base stringer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Mar 31 20:17:44 EDT 2015

Bob:

Funny that you should ask. I just cut out a new galley stringer yesterday. I
have attached a photo of the old one with dimensions marked on it. In case
you can't read them, the total length is 69 3/4" and the height of the
stringer starting at the left (towards the bow)is 4 1/2" and then the height
at each 1' mark going to the right (aft)is as follows:
5 1/2, 5 3/4,5 3/4, 5 5/8, 5 3/4 and the height at the end is 4 3/4.
In the photo you can see the black line where the floorboards rested on a
support ledge.

If you want more detailed measurements, just ask.

My boat is a 1976. I don't know if or when those dimensions changed over the
years.

Hope this helps,

Graham