[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Roof Plate

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon May 4 13:58:39 EDT 2015

After my own embarrassing debacle related to the mast hoist system, I have
come to the conclusion that it's too simple. Everything on this dang Rhodes
22 is too easy.  It should be complicated and counter intuitive with 50 page
manuals so we'll slow down and avoid problems!

For instance, who needs inner mast furling?  Folks look at me like I have
two heads when I tell them my 22' has IMF.  Yes, yes it's a 22', not a 42'.

Why should we be sailing in 10 minutes (I'm slow) when everyone else is
hauling and hoisting, pulling, pushing, tying, untying, ducking & yelling.
It's not right.

I think I'll register a complaint with Mr. Spitzer at the end of the season.
(or next)

Marc B.

s/v Baby Steps
2007/2012