[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Roof Plate

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon May 4 15:55:36 EDT 2015

Hi Chris...sorry to hear about your little "mishap". There seems to be as
many opinions about how to fix it as there R22 owners. My two cents is to
clean the holes out so there are no loose flakes and fill the holes with
runny epoxy, Most important is when to you screw down the plate make sure
you really seal it well - in the holes and around, I would use 5200 as I
would hope you wouldn't have to do this again but 4200 is fine as well.

FYI i am using a hanked on Genoa and no IMF so with no canvas on the mast I
can raise the mast with great ease using a simple bock and tackle.

Cheers
Richard