[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 10 08:39:02 EDT 2015

Bill,

My suggestion is to make it most worthwhile and use Rummy's ramp of choice.  I locate in Gumlog, near Lavonia, ok for sailing. Sadlers Creek is a state park, ergo, overnight ease.  A few years ago my wife and I tied overnight offshore just 50 yards from the camping area and enjoyed a spectacular sunset we still talk about!  This part of the lake has the most open water (named Big Water), the best winds, and the most RUM, Yeah! ...  Local celebrities are truly unforgettable .

Mt Gay is suggested, by the way.

Best, and have a safe trip.  Let us know your timetable.

Art
Cover-man at comcast.net