[Rhodes22-list] Wanna Be with questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon May 11 00:51:29 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,
          Contact me off list  (don't wantt to bore the list guys with the
same stories).  I have been  sailing Rhodes 22 for almost 40 years,  I'll
let you know what a Rhodes can do.  But the most valuable thing about the
Rhodes is really not the Rhodes, it is the collective knowledge and
experience of the list and the culture of absolute commitment to help each
member and newbie interested in a Rhodes.  You will be family.  Contact:
chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com

Chris Geankoplis
'83 Enosis