[Rhodes22-list] Wanna Be with questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 12 14:31:48 EDT 2015

I do have opposable thumbs, and prefer Kraken to the Captain for my Rum.    I may drag my knuckles a bit , but am at least Genus homo if not quite human (by my estimation).
Thanks Chris and Bill.    I was impressed by the cruising album of Enosis.  I may contact you guys in the next couple days.   Its been crazy busy at work.    Bill, I'd love pointers on cruising Lake Erie, and will certainly accept your invitation.
Alex

My number is 260-578-0178.