[Rhodes22-list] Thermoelectric cooler

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 17 21:45:42 EDT 2015

You'll need to install a battery charger (if you don't have one already), but shore power makes for a much easier install. Simply plug the charger into one of your available AC outlets and connect to your two batteries. Here is an example http://www.amazon.com/Guest-2611A-Battery-Charger-24-Volt/dp/B000NHZV1S

With this option, your batteries will charge while you are plugged into shore power.

When looking at refrigerators, be sure to look at amount of amps consumed per hour. I think you find most use in the 3-6 amps per hour range.

As far as your battery capacity, each group 27 battery has about 90 amp hours.

That's said, I agree with the others. I'd stick with a quality cooler and block ice.

Cheers,
Ted