[Rhodes22-list] Thermoelectric cooler

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon May 18 08:18:24 EDT 2015

Ok, if the cooler uses 6 amps per hour, from your numbers it sounds like one
battery would last 15 hours.  But that doesn't take into account that the
battery is being constantly charged from the solar panel (at least during
the day).  I guess my question is would the solar panel keep up with the
demand from the cooler?  Maybe no one knows the answer, but what would you
guess.  Along the same lines, how long does it take a solar panel to
completely re-charge a battery (given a sunny day) ?

Susan