[Rhodes22-list] Thermoelectric cooler - shroud length

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 19 18:43:26 EDT 2015

Graham...this helps a lot...I am sure we will have many more questions as
this is the first Rhodes22 we have tried to refit....nice boat for sure we
have  admired them for awhile but this is th first  for us....Thank youfor
taking  the time to do that...mauch appreciated...Helen belanger
sealady293 at aol.com

In a message dated 5/19/2015 5:42:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,