[Rhodes22-list] Screw pulled out on anchor mount

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu May 21 22:32:44 EDT 2015

I believe Stan prefers silicone.  It should seal for 3-5 years before allowing leakage.  It is cheap and easy to remove and re-apply at recycle or recommisioning.
Industry standard is 3M 4200 above waterline and 5200 below waterline.
As Rummy pointed out a few months back, home depot now carries a polyurethane sealant that is just as inexpensive as silicone but is as durable as the 3m brand 4200 type product.  I have seen polyurethane sealant fittings that have been in service for 10 years with no leaks.

Bob (palatka)