[Rhodes22-list] Navionics

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 22 11:51:50 EDT 2015

I will be using an ipad air no internet connection with the navionics
software and the bad elf gps.  I notice that navioinics has a sonar chart
option that is produced by users submitting their sonar data.  Another
company makes the SonarPHone T-box that works with the navionics sonar
charts no internet required.  Has anyone worked with these or similar
products?  I think Ted has the ipad and bad elf but I am not sure what
software he is using.  The water depth on the Potomac River near DC is very
limited and having more detailed sonar information seems like a useful tool.

http://www.navionics.com/en

http://www.navionics.com/en/sonarphone

http://bad-elf.com/collections/gps-products/products/be-gps-2200

-----
Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]