[Rhodes22-list] Your favorite way of pulling out mast step

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 26 11:08:54 EDT 2015

I like learning from other's mistakes - I make so many it's nice to avoid a
few.

Several responses to the recent Mast Step Mystery suggest that pulling out
mast steps is not  that uncommon but no techniques were described. Since a
part of this activity frequently (all ways?) involves dropping the mast,
it's one mistake I'd particularly like to avoid.

If all responses were of the form: "I saw one owner  ......" , we'd never
know for sure it was you. Less self incriminating than the ever popular:
"Don't ask me how I know."

Any interest?

Brooks
86/06 R22