[Rhodes22-list] Spring Loaded Pin for Pop Top Slider

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu May 28 22:51:49 EDT 2015

Well, Ozone is now at Lake Pepin thanks to Steve who picked her up for me at
Sandusky, OH and delivered her to me at Pepin Marina in Pepin, WI.

My problem: When I left Ohio I had to ask the marina to haul her for me and
put her into storage. They took the slider that attaches to the back of the
pop top, off the mast and then removed the spring loaded pin that snaps into
the holes in the mast. Then they lost it. Now I can't use the pop top. Does
anyone know what that part is and how to order one, or perhaps a work around
so I can use the pop top?

Any help is appreciated!

Ron
s/v Ozone