[Rhodes22-list] Spring Loaded Pin for Pop Top Slider

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat May 30 13:42:05 EDT 2015

Brooks,
Stan has looked that way for the past twenty years. It must be the joy of
boat building that has kept him alive all these years. I suspect he will be
around for at least another twenty.
He had an opportunity to sell General Boats several years ago, but what
else would he do with his time?

Rummy

In a message dated 5/30/2015 7:06:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,