[Rhodes22-list] Antifouling paint

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 31 05:19:11 EDT 2015

Marlan,
Thanks for your input. I was wondering what Stan has been using at the
factory.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/30/2015 5:28:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Petit  Trinidad was put on my boat by Stan and Co. During a recycle for  the
previous owners. I put on a coat in spring of 2013 just before  plunging. I
have a diver friend who cleans boat bottoms as a business and  she checks my
boat once or twice a sailing season and always reports that  it is very
clean with just a few barnacles. I'm shooting for 5 years with  no
repainting.

I'm on the Chesapeake Bay which is different from  freshwater lakes. So I
don't know if this will be helpful to you  rummy.

Glad to hear you're feeling and doing  well.

Marlan

S/v Nautisaurus

Rhode river

Edgewater  maryland