[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 31 12:01:48 EDT 2015

we are refitting our Rhodes22 1974 Hull# 67.............. I am  finding
this list to be the most informative of any forum I have joined.   This is our
first Rhodes22, so will have many questions.

We are looking for a used Rhodes22  main sail.   Hopefully reasonably
priced.. This is a conventional not a furling sail that we  need.  We will check
the factory as has been suggested and also some sail  companies...We were
hoping maybe a list member might have gotten new sails and  might have an
older main that is usable  and would like to part with....at  a reasonable
price...We are located in Sanford fl ... Central fl.

We too have fallen in love with the Rhodes22..we are enjoying  redoing this
boat at our own pace...she seems not too far from splashing  really...she
was a mess when we brought her home but cleaned up better than  expected....

hopefully someone has a lead on the sails..Bob in Palatka  fl gave us some
good info and we will be checking his leads  also...

thank you and Fairwinds

Helen