[Rhodes22-list] our waterfront cottage available

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Nov 22 09:18:35 EST 2015

/From/ Stan:

This may be of interest to two Rhodies with a 200K budget, considering
moving (retiring) to a charming Waterfront cottage in a moderate climate
that offers year round sailing, (in the few winter months, depends on
whether the wind is from the North or South) on the protective waters of
our country's second largest (largest, in brackish category) estuary
that amazingly has no currents or tides yet just steps beyond your
window wall, your floating dockside Rhodes takes you to anywhere in the
world.  I have sailed most all major bodies of water from coast to coast
and found no other spot on earth (usa) that matches the totality pluses
of sailing the Albemarle.   Not even a need for seasonal bottom painting.

The house stands empty, ready to move in.  Rose and I are living at the
plant, trying to adjust to reality: That we probably will not get back
to those blissful years at this fairyland wooded quarter acre.  That
that gone lifestyle could be being lived by some other 60s, 70s or 80s
youngsters instead of us busy-with-a-new-business-venture 90s folks, who
no longer have the time for our waterfront home's best use.

If interest needs any questions answered, e-mail stan at rhodes22.com. Or,
in this one case, we will even take calls from those who never have
gotten around to being part of the Certificate of Support community:
cell:  252 312 9485,  plant:  252 482 4372.