[Rhodes22-list] Installation of Edson wheel steering

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Nov 22 21:03:43 EST 2015

Hello all. I am the new owner of a 1993 Rhodes 22 which I am converting to wheeled steering. I wonder if any one has done this or has a Rhodes 22 with the Edson wheeled steering package. I am looking for any advice as to how forward of the lazeratte I should place the steering post. I have ordered a 22 inch wheel and I am thinking the steering post and guard should be 22 inches forward of the lazeratte, but I am not at all sure.Any advice and experience with this would be greatly appreciated.Brent

Sent from my iPad