[Rhodes22-list] Installation of Edson wheel steering

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Nov 28 11:02:45 EST 2015

Thanks for your reply, Larry. A wheel is certainly a modification that is not for everyone....so I appreciate your follow-up comments. I found it to be the 'straw' that enabled me to sail by myself...others may find not so convenient.How fortunate we are to have a boat that adapts itself so easily!
elle Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}
watermusic38 at yahoo.com