[Rhodes22-list] masthead light--recycle do overs

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 3 11:33:47 EDT 2015

Ted,

Is the wire from the plug just terminated or hanging loose inside the cabin?

If GB is still using the coil wrap to bundle the wires,  and you want the wire inside the coil,  yeah it will be a PITA. But the coil doesn't really provide much in the way of protection for the wires. It is more for organizaron.

You can just zip tie the new line to the outside of the bundle every 12" or so to keep it in place.

If you have some areas behind lockers that the bundle runs that you can't reach and can't push it though on its own,  I use a tool called a fishing pole.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools-12-ft-Fish-Rod-Set-56100/100660165?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cVF&gclid=Cj0KEQjw-b2wBRDcrKerwe-S5c4BEiQABprW-DQ_fl7ePv-IPxWjYDYIaRdJ5RAFcDwNQ_UF8cNhm7saAoMJ8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

James

71 Rhodes Continental

Unnamed

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android