[Rhodes22-list] Chainplate access

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 3 14:26:03 EDT 2015

Hi Rick,
Somewhere in the archives is a very good account and photos of Slim's
GB approved method of replacing a chainplate.
A quick Google and Nabble search turned up this earlier discussion
which references the original
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Chainplate-Problems-td39265.html#a39268

I believe he got to the plate through the cabin liner.
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20130429/ea84db15/attachment.jpeg

Mary Lou