[Rhodes22-list] masthead light

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Oct 4 15:00:12 EDT 2015

That said, I am going to wire the current masthead light to show 360 of light while motoring and cover the current stern light. Forget adding a switch to turn on front or back of the light.  This will also give me a real anchor light.

While sailing at night I will turn off the masthead light and show the stern light.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22