[Rhodes22-list] Winterizing

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 5 12:12:40 EDT 2015

My first season was far too short, the marina empties on the 15th.     (There is still the dingy and wetsuit if I find the perfect day).

What is the procedure for winter storage?   I have Stan's mast  crane and take down instructions.    I assume I can just pump the water tank until it sucks air.    What do I need to do with the marine head?
I assume the batteries should be pulled and placed on wood,  and cushions pulled inside.
What else?  Any tips?    What sized tarp covers the mast and boat on trailer?
Alex Cole
Urbana Ohio