[Rhodes22-list] Winterizing

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 7 21:20:45 EDT 2015

Thanks to everybody for the replies.    Two sailing chances left.   But I started a log when it was delivered.   15 daysails!   Plus a half dozen or so in the dingy prior to delivery.   Quite a good year.    The Rhodes definitely makes it easier to go out on a marginal day.   Next year a motor sufficient to fight a headwind at the marina!   Going backward at full throttle was a bit scary.
At least I know how to winterize the old outboard, lots of practice.    The toilet is new.    Do I poor RV antifreeze in the bowl, then pump it around?   Thanks again.
Alex ColeUrbana OH