[Rhodes22-list] Port tack problems

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Oct 25 21:13:05 EDT 2015

How about the jib? Is it furling? The bulge along the forestay and the direction the sail winds around the foil.....smooth vs open crease....small but should have some effect. I think the difference in performance is normal. My boat, Blue Hawaii always did better on port tack.
Chris Greco

Sent from my iPad