[Rhodes22-list] Picnic 17

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 26 15:46:30 EDT 2015

Stan:  I will bring the $1,985 up in cash this weekend for a new picnic 17!! (Note pricing in brochure) haha!

Amazing boat.  People are crazy for not snapping that idea up.
Also goes to show that despite what the politicos say we have had massive dollar devaluation!
If canada wasnt so cold i might just be interested in a road trip to get that beauty.
Bob (palatka)