[Rhodes22-list] Picnic 17

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 26 16:23:48 EDT 2015

That is wonderful Rob - I don't think I ever saw the whole brochure.

In a conversation in 2007on the Rhodes list inspired by an eBay
listing then, Stan said the Picnic 17  "it was designed by ss and
Nils Lucander, then unknown, today does have a NA reputation. They
were built for GB by outside contractors from KS to Nova Scotia
during the early sixties. About 300 were sold."

Evidently it was designed in 1959 which I believe is also the
founding date for General Boats.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD