[Rhodes22-list] Boat Ramp Parking

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 27 14:32:59 EDT 2015

Your plan may work in other areas & I know some Rhodies do trailer routinely.  For what it's worth, I think all that rigging & derigging is way too much like work. I bought a boat with furling sails because I came to sail not work.

Try to find a club with moorings & launch service.  Mine costs only $500 per year. We get launch service from 9 to 9 seven days a week in season. Members provide & maintain their own moorings.

I rig & launch once a year.  I can be underway with full sail 5 minutes after getting onboard. I get out twice a week after work for a sunset sail & all weekend.

Sail more / work less.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA