[Rhodes22-list] A visit to Edenton

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 27 19:02:27 EDT 2015

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n51176/IMG_3724_20151027_143020.jpg>
Had the Rhodie experience of a lifetime today. We were visiting friends in
Raleigh, NC and decided to drive over to Edenton to visit General Boats.
Stan generously spent more than an hour telling stories and answering
questions. I wish he would write a book about his life. If you own one of
his boats, I hope you have the opportunity to meet this amazing gentleman in
person. (Stan was upright in real life. I just couldn't figure out how to
rotate the picture here.)Bob

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring