[Rhodes22-list] Boat Ramp Parking

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 28 08:27:12 EDT 2015

>From Coventry here are just two weekend trips we have taken.

Put in Wakefield Ri, there is a ramp just off Rt 1 at upper Judith point pond.  Sail to Block Island. We parked the trailer just across the street in. Supermarket parking lot

Look around Quonset airport, we found a free almost deserted ramp there with a lot of parking. Sail Over to Newport. Low cost Breakfast at the Sailors home. Helps if you look old and disheveled .

Ok, a third.

There is a state boat ramp where I 95 crosses the Thames. We parked there for three days. Sailed through plumb gut to shelter island. Wonderful trip.
Have fun

Joe

Put in

Sent from my iPhone